Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paleo Challenge: 3/8/11

  • Chia seed gel
  • Nuts
  • Veggie/fruit/egg/coconut milk smoothie
  • 3 slices turkey bacon
  • Apple
  • Salmon
  • Spinach salad with vinagrette and almonds
  • 1 paleo fudge baby

I struggled with craving breads/pastries today, while at the same time not really being hungry. Weird. I think I’m discovering that I eat because I want the taste quite often when I’m not really hungry.

I read somewhere that if you sit back, relax, and imagine in detail that you are eating something you really want, you can conquer your cravings (not true hunger, obviously, just cravings). I’m going to try that next time.

I’m really digging the turkey bacon – once I stopped expecting the pork bacon taste/texture, I found that I like it quite a bit.

IMG_0907

1 comments:

Blogger said...

3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

Post a Comment