Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paleo Challenge: 3/6/11

  • 2 scrambled eggs and 1.5 slices of french toast. With syrup. Restaurants are my nemisis. I know I could eat paleo, but…
  • Mixed Nuts
  • Carrots
  • Mahi Mahi with paleo mayo and dill (see recipe for mayo below)
  • Arugula salad with vinagrette

I think I am actually still full from yesterday.

IMG_20110306_173109

Paleo Mayo:

  • 2 egg yolks
  • 3/4 cup olive oil
  • 3 tsp lemon juice
  • pinch of salt

Place the egg yolks, salt and lemon juice in a bowl. Beat until mixture has slightly thickened.

Keep the mixer running and slowly add the oil drop by drop. This will take a few minutes – don’t rush the process as the oil may start to separate from the egg.

When all the oil has been added, add more salt or lemon juice to taste. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Stir before serving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment